The Queen to Queen, Inc. Members Blast is a quarterly publication for our fans, friends, followers and most importantly our members. Hear from Co-Founders Anisah Rasheed and Latiera Streeter, thought leaders in the public and private sector, current and former Queens of Historically Black Colleges and Universities and get updates on upcoming Queen to Queen events!
MISSED AN ISSUE?
Have you missed an issue or two of the Queen to Queen, Inc. Members Blast? Get caught up:
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Members Blast (vol. 2, issue 1): Missed The 2012 Ladies in Waiting Conference at Bowie State University? We’ve got you covered with a photo recap. Also, Shauna Harper and Selena Young are the definition of “Entrepreneur” in this quarter’s newsletter as they talk up their Divine Nine-inspired clothing company. And, Life Coach Doreen Rainey tells you how to Power Up your 2013 in this year’s kick-off issue! Get it all here in our new quarterly newsletter.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Monthly Members Blast (vol. 1, Fall): From an HBCU Queen to co-owner of a NY styling house! The co-owners of Jacobs & Stewart open up about realizing their dream and starting their venture in the fashion industry. And, find out how this veteran of the financial industry started her career with one email that read, “I QUIT”. These articles and more are in this issue of the Monthly Members Blast.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Monthly Members Blast (vol. 1, Summer): The NAACP ‘s Washington, DC Branch President Akosua Tyus gives her perspective on African-American women and the 2012 Presidential Election. Keva Sturdevant, president and founder of Born to Save, talks money mangement and building generational wealth. Read these articles and so much more here.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Monthly Members Blast (vol. 1, June): Director of DC’s Department of Employment Services Lisa Mallory sheds light on how African-American women can move forward in their career during an economic downturn that’s hitting the African-American community hard. Read what she had to say to Queen to Queen, Inc. and get tips on taking control of your career and reputation in the office. Just click here.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Monthly Members Blast (vol. 1, May): It’s either a juggling act or a balncing act for us. We can’t deny it. But, two professionals give their take on how to deal when your career and personal life compete for priority. Click here to read this month’s newsletter.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. Monthly Members Blast (vol. 1, April): Miss USA 1990 Carole Gist-Stramler says its TIME OUT FOR THE EXCUSES! After winning her title and having a storybook life, it all came crashing down. Read how she found her calling and whipped her life and body back in to shape here.