Here’s your chance to cover a topic you’re passionate about ! Write for Queen to Queen, Inc.’s official blog.
THE TOP 5 BENEFITS OF BLOGGING FOR US
- Develop your personal writing style while covering a topic you are passionate about
- Gain exposure and visibility as our audience becomes familiar with you
- Learn tools of the trade in blogging as you become more comfortable incorporating polls, videos, and other interactive pieces into your posts
- Strengthen your research skills as you pull facts and statistics to support your work
- Be recognized as a thought-leader or expert in your field
Since everyone has their own unique writing style, Queen to Queen has a few guidelines for contributing bloggers:
- All submissions for the Queen to Queen, Inc. blog should have a word count of 250-500 words. Longer submissions may be considered for the Queen to Queen, Inc. Quarterly Members Blast. To contribute a story to the Quarterly Members Blast, please send an email to PublicRelations@QueentoQueen.com.
- Contributed blog posts must be related to an issue facing the Historically Black College and University (HBCU) community and/ or African-American women leaders.
- All resources must be cited in the post and a list of resources should accompany the contribution on a separate page.
- Submissions must be original content and should not appear on any other website or in any other publication.
- Photos and graphics are welcome but should be royalty-free. We will recognize the photographer or graphic designer if we choose to use the image.
- Queen to Queen, Inc. is appreciative of our fans, friends, and followers. For this reason, derogatory material will not be published. We, alone, determine what material is suitable for our audience.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? COMMENTS?
For additional information on contributing to the Queen to Queen, Inc. blog, please send an email to PublicRelations@QueentoQueen.com.